Find Me

Find me. I am keeper of all that has and is;
The skeleton key with which to open any vault.
Do not be fooled by fabulists partial mimicry.
There is only one of me, and I cannot exist in fragments.
I create the world around you; all things past and present.
I am your greatest friend; your worst enemy;
Mightier than any Gods; their existence rests on bending me.
 I have never found a man that used me perfectly;
The very thought an impossibility of nature.
There are many who abuse me; binding me to falsehoods.
For some, I overtake them; my evidence protects me.
However, some defy me; leave me waiting to be found.
I am not easily forgotten, but have been forgotten easily.
It takes only one to conceal me, but millions to reveal me.
My power fades when docile numbers congregate.
When my pretenders gather numbers, I must seek a savior;
Share my knowledge in hope of being found once more.
The use of me, however, brings with it heavy burdens.
For most I am unwanted, shunned, desired buried.
The sheath I choose bears with it all the same,
But do not fear the grace of my immaculacy.
With me, but for a moment, all existence bows to listen.
My search has lacked results, while I dissolve in printed ink.
I endure all those that ask of me, while so few return the favor.
I am found in everything and nothing; everywhere and nowhere.
Accept my hand, and all the world shall bask in knowledge.
I am the real all knowing, all seeing eye; I dictate reality.
In exchange for my endowment, I beg of you one thing.
You must find me. For I am nothing without your voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment